ROOF REPLACEMENT/ REPAIR
Storm Contracting is the name to trust with your roof projects
Whether you need a full roof replacement or just a small repair, we are the name to count on. With over 25 years in the roofing and restoration industry we know we can help you find the outcome that you desire.
Roofing done right the first time, every time!!
Roofing systems installed
- Architectural Shingles
- Wood Shake Shingles
- Stone Coated Steel
- Standing Seam
- Tile/ Slate
How To tell if you need a new roof
- One of the first things you may notice would be multiple leaks. When a roofing system breaks down leaks will tend to become larger or more frequent.
- Age- If your roof is over 20 years old it could be possible that your warranty has expired and/ or the roofing materials have degraded past their usable lifespan.
- Appearance- When you look at your roof does it appear faded and curling? Do you see a large amount of roofing debris or granules in the gutters or in the yard?
- Wind/ Hail damage- Has your roof sustained a large amount of storm damage? If so it’s highly probable that your insurance company would pay for a roof replacement.
Benefits of a new roof
- Protects your most valuable asset, your family from the elements.
- Proper ventilation is a major issue with older roofs. Codes have changed in recent times so a new roof would ensure the latest in ventilation techniques.
- Most of the time a new roof will raise your property value.
- Stop leaks as well as future damage to the inside of your home.
- With the latest in roofing technology many systems will actually raise energy efficiency.
- Warranty- We have the best warranty in the industry. One that other contractors say is impossible. When you install a roof properly there is no reason not to offer the very best warranty!!