Storm Contracting is a forward thinking, team oriented, tech savvy company. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our team.
Job Summary: Outside Sales/Service Contract Manager is responsible for maintaining existing client base, developing new customers, and searching for potential prospects in their designated geographic area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts and customer base. Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company.
- Consult and specify roofing system repairs to meet customer needs.
- Provide quality turn over meeting with operations and provide all required documents required in the pre-construction check list.
- Participate and coordinate trade shows, architect expos, property manager expos, hospitality epos and marketing functions to increase Storm Contracting market share.
- Create leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand off, account management and networking.
- Furnish activity reports weekly and provide to direct reports.
- Furnish sales goals weekly and monthly to direct reports.
- Coordinate with operation team to provide necessary support for success of the project.
- Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education: Minimum High School Graduate / College Preferred.
Experience: 1 year’s minimum in sales position and 1 year’s minimum related experience.
Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
Skills Required: • Computer – Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and estimating software. • Outgoing and energetic personality. • Excellent writing skills. • Exceptional organizations skills. • High degree of self-confidence. • Motivated and professional.
Job Summary: Storm Contracting is looking for a Commercial Roofing Sales Technician. Requirements: 3+ years of experience with all commercial roofing systems (single ply, BUR, Modbit, etc.) as well as 3+ years of experience inspecting & inventorying commercial roofs. Qualified candidates will also be tech savvy & willing to evolve as the industry & position require. This position will assist our Sales Team in collecting data and communicating details of prospective client’s roofs to compile a proposal to our sales and estimating team. The Technician will visit client sites to take measurements, photographs and roof core compositions.
Experience and Skills Needed: • Experience and knowledge of the Commercial roofing market • Strong customer service skills along with knowledge of various types of roofing materials is very helpful • Strong relationship building, presentation, problem solving, prospecting & closing proficiency • Advanced communication and team skills • Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 50 lbs. • Must be able to travel extensively as needed • Must pass criminal background check • Fit for duty physical • Drug screen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut slates, tiles and other materials and fit them into angles formed by walls, vents, and intersecting roof surfaces.
- Install various metal flashing in accordance with industry standards.
- Install partially overlapping layers of material over roof insulation surfaces, determining distance of roofing material overlap using chalk lines or lines on slates and or tiles.
- Must be able to lift and move ladders up to 44 feet, as well as climb and work off of such ladder.
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs up a 44 foot ladder.
- Customer service while on the job site, including but not limited to thorough clean up and disposal of work debris.
- Proper completion of work orders, including accurate documentation of hours worked per job, additional job detailsCompetencies:
- Installation – Proper use of installation equipment, including but not limited to hammers, nails, soldering irons, saws, sheet metal breaks, knives, ladders, walk planks, roof jacks, drills and other machines and tools.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions, ability to work in conjunction with foreman, office personnel and customers.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Instructing – Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.